£300 + VAT
Course Price includes, Course Book, Course Tuition and Certificate.
This is a two-day course for anyone who has previously completed the SMSTS course and wants to refresh their skills and understanding of site safety, health, welfare and the environment, and to enable themselves to provide healthy and safe working conditions for everyone on site.
What does the course comprise of?
- The current focus of the HSE’s attention
- Risk assessment and method statements
- CDM Regulations 2007
- Construction Health, Safety and Welfare (CDM part 2)
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences (RIDDOR)
- Behavioural safety
- Occupational health
- Overview and changes to the current legislation affecting construction to include:
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health 2002, Vibration at Work Regulations 2005 and Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- Fire on construction sites Including Fire Safety Order 2005
- Construction waste and site waste management plans.