£525 + VAT
Course Price includes, Course Book, Course Tuition and Certificate.
This 5 week day release course is for project managers, site managers and supervisors, business proprietors and client-based personnel, to enable them to ensure healthy and safe conditions for construction site employees. This qualification is essential for anyone working or wishing to work as a site manager/supervisor and is recognised as meeting the required standard for all managers working on United Kingdom Contractors Group sites.
What does the course comprise of?
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces.