The data controller for this website is Knight Training (UK) Ltd.
We apply the Data Protection Act 1998 when handling any personal information. When we ask you for personal information we will keep to the law, and promise to:
- make sure you know why we need it
- only ask for what we need, and not to collect too much or irrelevant information
- protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t
- let you know if we share it with other organisations to give you better public services – and if you can say no
- make sure we don’t keep it longer than necessary
- not make your personal information available for commercial use without your permission.
To help us to keep your information reliable and up to date, please:
- provide us with accurate information
- tell us as soon as possible if there are any changes, such as a new address or contact details
During the booking process, courses taken and any feedback/survey completed, we may ask you for certain information in order to better facilitate our services, ensure maximum satisfaction in services delivered, continue to improve how we operate and offer additional services, which may be to your benefit.
Be assured, by following the above points, and the Data Protection Act’s principles, we will always protect your data and remove anything that we no longer need.
By purchasing our services, we may ask you to provide your Name(s), Address(es), contact information, proofs of identification and supporting evidence, employment information (such as job title) and other, relevant, information particular to the service requested. This information will be used & retained pertinent to giving the best possible service and only in conjunction with attaining this. We do not share your information to 3rd parties unless under a representation basis with your local authorities.
Suitable procedures, managerial, electronic and physical, have been put in place, and rigorously adhered to, to ensure no unauthorised access to your information.