Personal Alcohol Licence Holder Training Courses

Usually simply called a Personal Licence, personal alcohol licences are legally required for anyone authorising the sale of alcohol in licensed premises.

The personal licence holder can then be nominated as the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) on the premises licence.

You must apply for a personal licence through the council local to where you live (not necessarily the same as the council where you work). You must be over 18 and you must have completed a relevant course – such as those detailed below.

(We also offer support for your licence application, tailored to England & Wales and Scotland.)

Personal Alcohol Licence Courses

We provide a selection of courses designed to suit every individual, whether you need to have “one to one” tuition or you would rather attend one of our group sessions that we run monthly all over the UK.

Please see a selection of courses designed to help as below:

Many candidates have also told us they find our Personal Licence Mock Exam helpful.