• Mental health first aid
• What is mental health
• First aid for suicidal crisis
• First aid for depression
• Personality disorders
• Eating disorders
• MHFA action planning Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is an internationally recognised training course which teaches people how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health and provide help on a first aid basis. This course will not teach you to be a therapist, but similar to physical first aid, you will learn to listen, reassure and respond, even in a crisis. Research and evaluation shows that taking part in an MHFA England course:
• Raises awareness and mental health literacy.
• Reduces stigma around mental ill-health.
• Boosts knowledge and confidence in dealing with mental health issues.
• Promotes early intervention which enables recovery.
DURATION: Delivery is over four, two and a half hour instructor-led live sessions. Plus individual learning activities.
ASSESSMENT No formal assessment
If you would prefer an in-house course for up to 12 people please enquire for per person price from - £175
This course is delivered online through a blend of individual self learning activities and four two and a half hour Instructor led live sessions. - £275
This course is delivered online through a blend of individual self learning activities and four two and a half hour Instructor led live sessions. The "Available Date" is the first day of Four.