• Mental health first aid
• What is mental health
• Depression • First aid for suicidal crisis
• First aid for depression
• Personality disorders
• Eating disorders
• MHFA action planning Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is an internationally recognised training course which teaches people how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health and provide help on a first aid basis. This course will not teach you to be a therapist, but similar to physical first aid, you will learn to listen, reassure and respond, even in a crisis. Research and evaluation shows that taking part in an MHFA England course:
• Raises awareness and mental health literacy.
• Reduces stigma around mental ill-health.
• Boosts knowledge and confidence in dealing with mental health issues.
• Promotes early intervention which enables recovery.
ACCREDITED BY Mental Health First Aid England. On completion of the course you will receive an MHFA certificate.
DURATION 2 days
ASSESSMENT No formal assessment
MHFA AWARE ONLINE This course is now available online through a blend of instructor-led live sessions and self-learning activities.
Mental Health Training - £275
This course is now available online through a blend of instructor-led live sessions and self-learning activities.