ALHO – Award in Licenced Hospitality Operations
£375 + VAT
Course Price includes, Course Book, Course Tuition and Certificate.
What does the Licenced Hospitality Operations course comprise of?
The Level 2 Award in Licensed Hospitality Operations course will include:
- Cash security and stock control
- Customer service
- Employment law
- Financial management
- Gaming and machine income
- Health and safety at work
- Recruitment, induction and management of staff
- Marketing and merchandising
- Product knowledge & preparation for service
- Key legislation for retailing responsibly and trading within the law
- Crime prevention
I found the course very well presented and easy to learn /follow. I will be sure to take other courses with Knight Training.
The tutor was thorough and interactive, which kept things interesting and much easier to understand the course content.
The APLH course was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed the course; it was very professional and Informative
Really great day, good training and absorb-able information due to their training style. Good approach to delivery; humorous and knowledgeable.